2020 Summer Program
The TTR summer program is a specialized week-long mounted and ground activities for groups based on age and physical, cognitive, social, emotional and behavioral health.
Summer riding programs are listed below.
- Hippotherapy/Autism Week on the Farm June 15 – 19 (Conducted by PT/OT)
- TTR Week 1 – Ages 7-9, July 13 – 17, 9:30AM – 1PM
- TTR Week 2 – Ages 10-12, July 27 – 31, 9:30AM – 1:30PM
- TTR Week 3 – Ages 13-17, August 10 – 14, 9:30 AM – 1:30PM
And all the magical treasures hidden within the horse.
* Nature Trails
* Scavenger Hunts and much, much more!
Summer Program staff will include equine instructors, special education instructors, teachers, therapists and supportive staff. Sit down registration will be required by parents/guardians for each student to ensure the quality of preparedness for the staff to meet each child’s individual needs.
Children will learn basic horticultural skills. They will participate in planting and growing vegetables and flowers, working with dirt, seeds, water and the sun.
Special Guests including:
* Face Painters