Riding (TTR) provides a unique form of healing through the use of horses
and nature. Located on a remarkable farm estate on the Chesapeake Bay,
within 15 minutes of the Bay Bridge, the farm encompasses 1,000 acres
of pastures, waterfront, tidal wetlands and woods.
TTR is the
first therapeutic riding center on Delmarva to be open year round and the first professionally operated TR center in Queen Anne's County, Maryland.
TTR Up Coming Events
• FAMILY FUN DAY AT TALISMAN – Sunday, May 1, 2016
Sponsored by Kinera Foundation, The Parents Place of Maryland,
Abilities Network and the Epilepsy Foundation of the Chesapeake,
noon to 4 pm
• 5TH ANNUAL DERBY DAY BENEFIT PARTY – Saturday, May 7,
2016, Doors 4:00 pm Advance Reservations Necessary
MEMORIAL DAY AT TALISMAN’S VETERANS RETREAT COTTAGE –
Monday, May 30, 2016 – Retire the Colors, Fireside Chat
• FLAG DAY AT TALISMAN’S VETERAN RETREAT COTTAGE –
Tuesday, June 14, 2016 – Retire the Colors, Fireside Chat
• THE RIDER CUP GOLF TOURNEY – 2ND ANNUAL – Monday,
September 26, 2016, 9 am Shot-gun Start, Prospect Bay
• 5th ANNUAL HARVEST MOON BALL – TBD
• 5TH HOLIDAY OPEN HOUSE & VOLUNTEER RECOGNITION –
Saturday, December 3, 2016, 11:00 am – 2 pm
Content copyright . TALISMANTHERAPEUTICRIDING.ORG. All rights reserved.